Praise and Prayer points from January 2022 Newsletter
Submitted by Daphne Bate for Michele Black on 18 January, 2022
- Pre K will continue to grow in numbers.
- Pre K will continue to thrive under the phenomenal educators they currently have.
- That the old lady at Pre K - will not grow weary, but can continue to serve the young teachers with enthusiasm and experience.
- Our 102 Adoption Visa will arrive in Perth WA - God Speed (Currently being DHL’d from Sydney to Perth)
- That it will fall into the right hands and all our t’s have been crossed and i’s dotted and it will be a clear approval.
- The final document from Rwanda will eventually come through and we can avoid going to court in Australia.
- When it is the right time, Flora’s medical will go well without a hitch and her fear of needles will subside for the joy of entering Australia.
- For Flora’s little heart to process that ‘one day’ we will go to Australia and won’t come back for a long time. She is currently watching some close friends leave and has questions nearly every day, especially about leaving our beloved guard Theogene - well Mum after two weeks in Australia I will come back and visit Theogene because he will be missing me.
- That her Mumma can be the best Mumma she can be living in this state of are we going, are we staying, are we selling, are we moving nonsense.
- Phenomenal Pre K staff to mentor and guide.
- Increased enrolment of Pre K kiddo’s. (Today we had a little girl start and her Mum is from Sydney, Australia - so good to hear an Australian accent at the school gate!)
- Against all odds we have come so much further than we ever thought we could come.
- Flora is the first Intercountry adoption for NSW from Rwanda - Rwanda is NOT on the ‘usual’ list you are allowed to adopt from - we were approved - praise Jesus!
- For some funky reason our plan A had to change and our plan B to get documents to
- Sydney worked - Omicron tried to get us down, but God has His finger on our documents and they are now well travelled papers.
- Our lawyers are confident in all our documents and are saying we should be approved, they are just not sure of the timeline.
- So far we have managed to pay all the extra costs of lawyers and Visa fees.